this is so good, can't wait for more routes to be added
Periodicity: Your Chemical Romance
A downloadable visual novel
V.1.1.1 NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
This game is currently accepting critique! If there are any errors (i.e. grammar/spelling, technical bugs, narrative errors) or if there is anything you would like to see added into the game (i.e. specific dialogue options) , please let us know!
Hold Down 'Q' to Access Pause Menu In-Game
You are a hologram student who has recently been admitted into a class filled with personified chemical elements! Your hologram friend has dared you to take one of these elements out to the upcoming dance. Will you be able to develop an understanding of chemistry high enough for you to land that date?
- Five lessons covering various chemistry topics
- Multiple choice questions that aim to test that knowledge
- A secret ending rewarded to returning players (or chemistry whizzes)
- 2 Potential Dates
- 7 Different Endings
- Larger dating pool
- Art Adjustments
- Periodic Table, Electronegativity Chart, and Pause Menu appear behind dialog options
- Dialog options do not disappear if player exits to main menu
Christon Tan - Game Designer, Writer, Programmer, Character Artist, 2D Asset Artist, Composer
Sydney Houk - Project Manager, Programmer
Lars Robertson - Character Artist, 2D Asset Artist
Cade Schaudel - Game Designer, Writer
Morgan Sickels - Background Artist
"I Killed Another Hologram" by soleillcvant "K"
This game was made using the Fungus plug-in for Unity.
Click download now to get access to the following files: